See Current Fire Danger Rating for Woodlot. Learn more about Fire Hazard ratings and how to report a Fire or Incident

Report an Incident.

To report an incident

Motorized recreation is not permitted. Help us protect the woodlot by reporting any vandalism or reckless behaviour.

Please report to one of the following:

  • Maple Ridge RCMP   604-463-6251
  • Conservation hotline 1-877-952-RAPP (7277) or #RAPP (7277)
  • Chilliwack District Ministry of Forests   604 702-5700

To report a fire

If you see a fire, call:
B.C. Forest Service at 1-800-663-5555 or call *5555 on your cell phone. You can also call 911.

Be prepared to give the operator:

  • Your phone number
  • Fire location (28101 Dewdney Trunk Rd).
  • What is burning (trees, buildings?)
  • Fire size
  • Speed of fire (fast or slow)
  • Colour of smoke (Dark or Light?)
  • Are lives or buildingst risk?